ONE SIMPLE question has made a huge difference in my business, and now I’m sharing that question with YOU.
You’ll find a list of the things mentioned in this episode below the podcast player.
Here are the links and downloads for this episode:
- Sign up for the FREE Travel Geniuses resource hub. It’s 100% free and full of great resources and all of the worksheets from the podcast episodes.
- Which book should we start with in the study group? VOTE HERE and get on the waitlist.
- Want a sticker? (you know you do) Leave a review for the podcast on iTunes, and email me with: your iTunes username and your mailing address and I’ll get one right out to you. 🙂 You can see how cute they are here:
Here’s what we talked about in this episode:
So, what’s the most important question?
HOW can I do this? Or HOW can I do this better?
You can apply this:
- When you find yourself making excuses “I can’t because I’m too busy.” “I can’t because I don’t know anyone with money.” ” I can’t because I don’t have nice clothes.”
- When you make a mistake.
- When the world and the industry changes
- When you’re trying to start a new habit
Are you struggling to find a solution?
Ask your family and friends for help brainstorming solutions. Or pop into the Facebook group and we can help brainstorm some ideas with you. But DON’T get caught in the “No” trap! So often I see people who are SO attached to their excuses and “why not”s, that they immediately discount any solutions other people suggest. It’s like they just want to keep those excuses so badly that they shoot down anything that might lead to another result. Don’t do that, or people won’t want to help.
Add this to your weekly or daily routine by reviewing your goals. Did you get them all done? Why not? What can you do better next time to make sure that gets done?
And finally, IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY- go grab your copy of the ONE PAGE MARKETING BLUEPRINT. It will set you up for a much more enjoyable and successful business.
And, don’t forget to join the Facebook group. 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)