In this episode, I’m talking about something that is very near and dear to my heart, and the WHOLE REASON I’ve created Travel Geniuses in the first place – to help you create and design a business you love.
You do great things for people and have the best job in the whole world, there’s no reason that you shouldn’t enjoy it. In this episode, we discuss how you can design your business in a way that minimizes (or eliminates) the tasks you hate so that you have more time for the good stuff.
As always, links are below the episode.
Here are the links to the resources mentioned in this episode:
- Monster.com commercial
- Tara Gentile’s Creative Live class that helped me see that we really don’t HAVE to do the stuff we hate:
- Tina Fey’s book Bossy Pants
- The audio version of Danielle Laporte’s Desire Map (She has a very gentle and soothing voice, so I personally love the audio version of the book)
- Pat Flynn I WAS WRONG! Pat talking about getting comfortable filming live was on a Youtube video so you can watch it! The part I’m talking about starts at 9:09 Click here to watch.
- Here’s a link to the DJI gimble he talks about in that segment. It’s a stabalizer, which helps eliminate the shaking and moving while you’re filming. It’s a great tool to use while filming hotels, cruise ships, and experiences when you’re traveling.
And don’t forget to pick up your free download! You can get it by signing up for our FREE membership site where you’ll get access to not only this resource, but all of the resources for all past and future episodes. Just click this link: FREE Travel Geniuses Membership.
This will also get you on the email list so you can be notified about everything that’s coming up 🙂
Send me an email and let me know what things you’ve decided to get rid of, and what tasks you’ve been able to find a creative solution for.! I’m super excited to hear all of your great ideas!