I’ve seen it over and over again – the reason most entrepreneurs don’t make progress on their businesses is because they don’t commit to, and focus on, one idea. Instead, they move from one idea to the next and don’t ever give any of their ideas time to work.
In this episode, I talk about why this is so bad for your business, and offer some tips for pushing past that point and making more progress in the next 6 months than you ever thought you could.
You’ll find a list of the tips from this episode below the podcast player.
Here are the tips I gave you in this episode:
- Think about an idea you had 6 months or a year ago. Imagine if you had worked really hard at it for the last 6 months – if you had tried it out,
- Get confident in that idea.
- When you’re excited about it – make a list of all of the reasons WHY!
- Find a trusted advisor to run your ideas by. Do they think it’s a good idea?
- Keep track of new ideas – keep them in a notebook, on a Trello Board, on your notes app on your phone…
- Find someone to hold you accountable and tell you when you’re getting off track.
- Change the way you think about it – Don’t ask yourself IF it will work – ask yourself HOW you can make it work.
- SURPRISE LAST MINUTE BONUS TIP – only for those who listen through the end of the episode. 😉
IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY- go grab your copy of the ONE PAGE MARKETING PLAN. It will set you up for a much more enjoyable and successful business.
Are you a Travel Genius yet? You can get access to ALL of the downloads for past and future episodes in one place, by signing up for the FREE Travel Geniuses Membership. This will also get you on the email list so you can be notified about everything that’s coming up 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)