Everywhere you look people are shoving marketing ideas in your face. And when I ask agents what they struggle with the most, “marketing” is BY FAR the number one answer I get.
But is that really what you want? What if I told you you could grow your business without spending hours every day on marketing??
Listen to this episode to learn how…
You’ll find links to everything mentioned below the podcast.
Here are the links to the resources mentioned in this episode:
- Want to work with other agents over the next 4 months to plan your customer experience? Join Travel Genius INSIDERS today!
- Lean more about Travel Genius Websites
- Brit Kolo’s Instagram post about choosing content topics in a way that works with your personality type.
- Jenna Daykin, from In the Details Darling, recorded some great Instagram Lives about how agents can plan out their workflows, and what it’s like to work with her which are SUPER helpful, even if you don’t plan to hire her.
- She also created some really great free resources for travel agents.
- There IS a printable for this episode, if you haven’t already joined, signing up for the FREE Travel Geniuses Membership today to get access to this episode’s download, as well as all of the previous downloads, all in one place.
CLICK HERE to learn more about my new project Travel Geniuses Websites!
Would you like to get access to ALL of the printable resources for past and present episodes, all in one place? Sign up for your free membership and get instant access by signing up for the FREE Travel Geniuses Membership. This will also get you on the email list so you can be notified about everything that’s coming up 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)