In this episode, I share the secret to not getting overwhelmed by all of the new ideas and to-dos being thrown at us from every direction. AND how to finally start doing the things that will make a difference in your business.
You’ll find links to everything mentioned below the podcast.
Here are the links to the resources mentioned in this episode:
- Travel Geniuses Facebook group – Don’t forget to join, and let us know what your next tiny step is going to be.
- Travel Geniuses Podcast Episode 11 – An interview with Brianna Glenn
- Travel Geniuses Podcast Episode 12 –How (and why) to Become a Specialist
- Steven Pressfield’s book – Do the Work
- Evernote (The free version is fine)
- Trello (the free version is fine)
- Denise Duffield Thomas
- Jeremy Frandsen and Jason VanOrden
Are you a Travel Genius? You can get access to ALL of the downloads for past and future episodes in one place, by signing up for the FREE Travel Geniuses Membership. This will also get you on the email list so you can be notified about everything that’s coming up 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)