I tend to have 2 modes:
Way behind on everything and panicked because I have too much to do, and not enough time
Way ahead on things so I mess around and don’t get stuff done until I find myself way behind on everything and panicked because I have too much to do…
Which is obviously a terrible cycle to be in. I’ve been working hard to get a handle on this and have created a really simple tool that has helped me end the panic cycle.
In this episode, I’m sharing how it’s helped, how you can use it, and of course, I’ve got the link for you to download and print your own copy. 🙂
You’ll find links to everything mentioned below the podcast.
Here are the links to the resources mentioned in this episode:
Some of the books I’ve loved as I’ve looked for ideas to help me stay on track:
- The Joy Of Missing Out by Tanya Dalton
- Free to Focus by Michael Hyatt
- Big Dreams Daily Joys by Elise Blaha Cripe
- The exact laminator I have is no longer available, but this is pretty close, and probably what I’d get if I needed a new one
- These are the peel and stick laminating sheets, if you don’t want to invest in a laminator machine. I have not used these so am not 100% sure they’ll work the same.
- These are what I mean when I talk about wet-erase markers
Want my FREE Weekly Focus printable? You can find it and ALL of the free worksheets and checklists for every past (and future) HERE (you do have to sign up to access the content, but it’s 100% FREE!) You’ll find this episode’s download under Episode 55
CLICK HERE to learn more about my new project Travel Geniuses Websites!
Would you like to get access to ALL of the printable resources for past and present episodes, all in one place? Sign up for your free membership and get instant access by signing up for the FREE Travel Geniuses Membership. This will also get you on the email list so you can be notified about everything that’s coming up 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)