EVERYONE is talking about how to use the internet, and social media to grow your business. But what if you don’t want to sit behind your computer all day? What if you LIKE getting out of the house/office and interacting with people? Can you still build a successful business without being attached to a keyboard?
YES! Yes, you can. And in this episode, I’ll share some ways to do that.
You’ll find links to everything mentioned below the podcast.
Here are the links to the resources mentioned in this episode:
- Want to join INSIDERS? Check it out here
- BNI networking group – THERE ARE OTHERS! Just search for networking groups in your area. This is just the only one I know of off the top of my head 🙂
- Other episodes mentioned in this episode/in this series
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuck
- CLICK HERE to learn more about my new project Travel Geniuses Websites!
Want a printable list of the suggestions I mentioned in this episode? Sign up for your free membership and get access to ALL of the downloads for this, and all past and future episodes by signing up for the FREE Travel Geniuses Membership. This will also get you on the email list so you can be notified about everything that’s coming up 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)