Productivity does NOT mean figuring out how to do things faster, so you can cram more into your day! It means, automating or getting rid of the busy work so you have more energy and clarity for the things that are important.
In this episode, we’re talking about how to automate some of your BRAINS busy work.
You’ll find a list of the things mentioned in this episode below the podcast player.
Here are the links and downloads for this episode:
- JOIN Travel Geniuses INSIDERS HERE
- The hacks mentioned in this episode:
- Automate your Habits
- Standardize as many parts of your day as possible
- Create lists and use checklists
- Create canned email responses
- Create rules for your business.
- I first learned about this concept from Ramit Sethi who wrote I Will Teach You to Be Rich.
Are you a Travel Genius? You can get access to ALL of the downloads for past and future episodes in one place, by signing up for the FREE Travel Geniuses Membership. This will also get you on the email list so you can be notified about everything that’s coming up 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]