These days, with so many cheap and free business tools and resources available online, you can definitely bootstrap your whole business and spend very little to get it off the ground. But should you? That’s what we’re talking about in this episode.
You’ll find a list of the things mentioned in this episode below the podcast player.
Here are the links and downloads for this episode:
- Lots of great stats about the amount of judging people do JUST from your website HERE. (#11 is specifically about how they judge your business, but the rest are good, too.)
- TRAVEFY COUPON!! You guys, it happened. You can save 10% of your first 3 months OR off of your first year with Travefy. Just use the coupon code TRAVELGENIUSES10 at checkout. You’re welcome. 🙂
(And no, this isn’t an affiliate link, just a discount for you.)
- Squarespace is NOT an ideal solution, but if you need something to just get started with, it’s better than nothing.
- Download your Tool UPGRADE worksheet HERE
- Listen to the Less Learning, More Doing episode HERE
- And, YOU GUYS!!! Vote for the first Study Group book, and sign up to learn more HERE!!
IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY- go grab your copy of the ONE PAGE MARKETING PLAN. It will set you up for a much more enjoyable and successful business.
And, don’t forget to join the Facebook group. 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)