Have you been feeling… not good enough lately? Like maybe you aren’t really cut out to be a travel agent, or a business owner? Like everyone else has their stuff together, and you’re the only one struggling? Like the next client you get is going to be the one who finds out that you don’t have any idea what you’re doing? Like you maybe just aren’t cut out to be a business owner?
Then this episode is for YOU!
I’m sharing all the tips and tricks I use to help combat imposter syndrome and insecurity in myself. I hope they help you, too.
You’ll find links to everything mentioned below the podcast.
Here are the links to the resources mentioned in this episode:
- Pat Flynn’s reel on IG about imposter syndrome
- Another good one from Kristina Kuzmic Watch it. Think about it.
- Who the F*ck Am I To Be A Coach by Megan Jo Wilson
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Podcast episode about specializing
- Year in Review episode
- Episode about choosing marketing strategies that fit your personality type
- SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED ABOUT THE Q&A WITH ELIZABETH FROM SOUVENIR AND FAR
- (yes, I’m yelling. I don’t want you to miss it!!)
- (If you missed her episode, you can catch it here)
CLICK HERE to learn more about my new project Travel Geniuses Websites! (and it’s coming so soon!!)
Would you like to get access to ALL of the printable resources for past and present episodes, all in one place? Sign up for your free membership and get instant access by signing up for the FREE Travel Geniuses Membership. This will also get you on the email list so you can be notified about everything that’s coming up 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)