2020 has been hard, especially for those of us in the travel industry. It can be hard to feel excited about your business after a year like that, and even harder to feel motivated to work on it when the coming year is still so uncertain.
In this episode I’m sharing what I’m doing to get past that so that I start 2021 rested, and excited about the possibilities for my business again.
You’ll find links to everything mentioned below the podcast.
Here are the links to the resources mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 33 where I talked about how and why to take a break from your business
- Episode 29 with Brit Koloof Marketing Personalities
- Leo Babauta (from Zen Habits) on the Tim Ferris podcast
- Episode 24 where I talk about focusing on just one thing
- Nick Kokonas on the Tim Ferris podcast
- Chillpreneur by Denise Duffield Thomas
- Episode 48 with Elizabeth from Souvenir and Far
- The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte
- The Practice by Seth Godin
- Zen Habits website
CLICK HERE to learn more about my new project Travel Geniuses Websites! (and it’s coming so soon!!)
Would you like to get access to ALL of the printable resources for past and present episodes, all in one place? Sign up for your free membership and get instant access by signing up for the FREE Travel Geniuses Membership. This will also get you on the email list so you can be notified about everything that’s coming up 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)