In this episode, we’re talking about goals!
But this isn’t your normal “start of a new year” goals session. I’m sharing a few “tricks” that I think just might make all the difference if you’ve struggled with meeting goals in the past.
You’ll find links to everything mentioned below the podcast.
Here are the links to the resources mentioned in this episode:
(Some of these may be affiliate links. But please rest assured that I don’t ever recommend anything that I don’t personally use, or wouldn’t recommend to my mom (if she was a travel agent)
Products Sylvia mentioned:
- Sylvia’s travel tripod – Eocean Selfie Stick Tripod
- Gorilla Pod
- The gimbal Sylvia uses is the Zhuyun Smooth III
- The gimbal I use is the Smove Mobile
- Sylvia’s drone – Mavic Pro
- Sylvia’s phone – iPhone 7 Plus This is an older version, but you can still get it from Apple. The iPhone Xs is the newest version
- The fancier camera Sylvia uses is the Canon EOS M50
- iMovie is a software program that comes with a Mac computer, and iPhones
- Final Cut Pro is the more advanced version
- Adobe Premiere is available for PC computers
You can reach Sylvia at:
- Website: spintheglobetravel.net
- Agency Facebook page: www.facebook.com/spintheglobetravel
- Blog Facebook page – www.facebook.com/spintheglobeonwheels
- Youtube channel – www.youtube.com/user/smlongmire
- Instagram account – www.instagram.com/sylvia_longmire
- You can buy Sylvia’s book, and support her charity on Amazon
AND IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY- go grab your copy of the ONE PAGE MARKETING PLAN. It will help you choose your niche, which will help you create a list of “must capture” shots every time you travel (these are the things that are important to the people in your niche) It will also help you decide which platforms to focus on when sharing your videos.
And, don’t forget to join the Facebook group. 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)