Are you ready to finally GROW your travel business?
Everyone wants MORE clients BETTER clients RICHER clients, right?
I've talked to hundreds of travel agents and this is the number 1 thing agents say they want - in every survey, and in almost every conversation. In fact, I have an intake question for my Facebook group that asks - If you could wave a magic wand...
I just created a spreadsheet with the answers I've gathered so far and 1/3rd said more clients, and another 3rd said marketing and social media.
The problem is that everyone wants a magic bullet solution to this problem. They want to sign up with a host that provides leads. They want to buy some pretty pictures that they can just auto-post to their social media accounts.
It doesn't have to be this way!
Imagine if you could have the business and the life you dreamed of when you decided to start this travel business...
You work with clients every day that you adore. Clients who trust you and value what you bring to the table, Clients you’re EXCITED to talk to, who feel more like friends. And clients who happily pay your fees because they know you're worth it, and wouldn't dream of going anywhere without your help.
Your business is successful. You’re making money and you have work to do, but it’s work you enjoy, and it doesn’t consume you. You're planning amazing vacations, to destinations that excite you.
You have the freedom to skip out for lunch with a friend if you want, and at the end of the day you actually have a life! You can relax and spend time with your friends and family on weekends, you have time to read, or paint, or knit, if that’s what you enjoy.
And best of all, you have the time and money to travel so you can come back energized and full of ideas to share with your clients.
It's not you, it's them.
How many great sessions have you sat through at conferences, only to go home and not take action on what you learned?
How many times have you paid for a course, knowing that it was going to change your business, only to quit half way through?
How many marketing plans have you made but not followed through on?
You are not alone! And you are not lazy, or unmotivated, or "just not a marketer".
You don't need anyone else to tell you what to do.
You just need someone to walk beside you. You need someone you trust to point you in the right direction when you're not sure what to do next, to give you feedback when you have tough decisions to make, to keep you motivated when you feel like quitting, and to help you build a business you LOVE.
Christy is always super helpful. Before being able to tap into her as a resource, I was significantly farther behind in my business journey. I had to learn the hard way that time is money - and Christy is helping me save A LOT of it.
I'd love to be your person!
I'm putting together an 8-week "Change Your Travel Business" small group program
JUST FOR TRAVEL AGENTS
Here's what you'll get:
- A Personalized Plan - No matter WHERE you are in your business journey, we'll work together to figure out where you want to go, and the next step you need to take to get there. Whether you need to get your website up and running, to attract new clients, set up a system to save you time, hire a VA, or a million other things - this is for YOU and is not a one size fits all program.
(and don't worry. If you zip through your first goal, we'll move on to the next thing. You've got me for 8 whole weeks!)
- Action - How many times have you planned to do something, gotten super excited, put it on your to-do list, set aside time in your week to get it done, and.... nothing. Maybe you started, but within a few days you tried to pretend you never really wanted that thing anyway, and quit.Not this time! This time you're going to take action. How do I know? Because there are systems built into this program to ensure it. That plan I talked about up there, and that first step? They play a big part. I find that just knowing what I need to do makes all the difference. You're not just going to have a plan and a step for the 2 months, though, we're going to break it down smaller weekly or daily steps so you're not sitting around wondering what to do today to move you towards that goal. You'll know every day what you need to do to grow your business.
- Accountability - Have you ever tried setting up a regular workout schedule for yourself? Maybe you want to work out 3 days a week, every week. But then...It's easy to tell ourselves we're tired, we don't feel good, we'll do it tomorrow... and then just quit trying altogether.Compare that with working with a personal trainer, or joining a small boot camp type program? No excuses there, I bet. Because when you have someone you're supposed to meet, who is counting on you showing up, and who will know if you don't... you're less likely to make excuses.The other agents in the group and I are your business workout partners. We'll notice if you don't show up or try to make excuses. We'll convince you you can, when you are sure you can't, and you'll show up, because you're not going to want to disappoint us 🙂
- Feedback - One of the hardest things about being a solopreneur is not having an office full of coworkers to bounce ideas off of, get confirmation so you feel confident moving ahead, having multiple minds to help brainstorm when you're stuck.You'll have me, and your mastermind of Travel Geniuses, to work alongside you, to cheer you on when you're not sure you can do it, and to give you the confidence in your choices when you're not sure their right. This may not seem like a big deal, but trust me. Being confident in the direction you're taking changes everything.
- Learning - This is not a course, but you will learn. A lot. You'll learn from your fellow Travel Geniuses as you watch them take charge of their businesses, even if they're in a different stage than you are. If you've ever sat through a Q&A session, even though you don't have a question of your own, you've experienced how much you can learn from someone else's questions.You'll also learn from me. I'm a natural born teacher so, try as I might, I just can't help but teach if there's something I know that can help someone.
- Resources - I'm a natural teacher, and I'm also a natural resource collector. If you need a great course for learning about Instagram Stories, I've got you. If you need to hire a VA, I've got you... You name it, I know, or can easily find, a great resource for you
Here's how it works:
- Business Overview: After joining you fill out a guided survey of your business so we are both clear on where you and your business are right now, and where you'd like it to be.
- TWO 1-on-1 private strategy sessions: one at the beginning to get you started in the right direction, and the second half-way through to keep you on track.
- EIGHT group coaching sessions: Join your business BFFs every week and take turns in the hot seat. You get coached, but also get to learn from the challenges of others -- and help them on their journey, too!
- Weekly check-ins & homework: to make sure you stay focused on your next steps, and are taking action each and every week
- Private community: for advice, accountability & friendship anytime you need it
- Recordings of all the coaching sessions, yours to keep (10 total)
Your investment is $795 for 8 weeks, which could be paid up front, or broken down into 4 payments of $200 - so basically $100 a week for very hands-on support, guidance, and mastermind.
I love, love, love Christy's ideas. I love being able to go to her when I need suggestions.
If, after our first private call together you don't think this will be a good fit for you, just let me know and I'll happily refund your money, no questions asked.
Well, I'll ask, because I'm always looking for ways to make this better, but you don't have to provide any feedback if you'd rather not.
*request must be received within 24 hours of first strategy call.
Still have questions???
Q - How do I know that this will work for me?
Honestly, you don't. But I'm pretty sure it will. I get it! You may have signed up for programs in the past that didn't seem to work for you - courses you didn't complete, programs that you didn't follow through on. I've worked with many people who have had the same experience. I've BEEN that person. 🙂 And it leaves you a bit gunshy, and afraid that there's something wrong with YOU that you keep failing.
But I don't think it was YOU that had the problem, and I'm not saying those courses and programs were bad, I just think they were incomplete. They didn't have any accountability built in, and nowhere to turn if you had questions, or needed reassurance that you were moving in the right direction. So as soon as you hit a spot where you weren't quite sure what to do next, you were stuck.
And that is why I'm so excited about this small group program. We'll come up with a plan together, so you'll always know what to do, and if you get stuck and need some reassurance, I'll be there, along with your fellow travel geniuses, to help you out
Q - I'm a new (or experienced) agent. Is this a good fit for me?
YES! That's the other beautiful thing about this program. It will work for everyone. We're starting out by creating a personalized plan of action, so you'll have a plan tailored just for you and the business you want to build.
You'll get coaching along the way - in the hot seat, in the private community, and during our mid-session 1-on-1 call.
And you'll learn from everyone. New agents bring a fresh perspective, experienced agents bring their experience, and everyone brings their unique talents and insights. You'll not only learn from the feedback of your fellow students, but through their challenges as well. If you've ever sat through a Q&A session or call, and learned something from a question someone else asked - that's exactly how this works
Q -What will I have accomplished at the end of the initial 8-week session?
That is 100% up to you! What would you like to have? Would you like to have a marketing strategy laid out and working every week? Would you like to have systems in place to simplify your business and free up some time? Would you like to have organized your finances?
Remember, we're starting this thing off with an intake form and a strategy session so we can evaluate where your business is, and where you'd like it to go. And EVERY WEEK, you'll be making progress towards creating the business of your dreams.
Imagine where your business will be after 8 weeks of supported action!
Q - Why this? Why not a course? Or a private coaching program?
I've actually considered putting together a course, but I've seen so many people pay thousands of dollars for courses that they never finish, and get absolutely nothing out of. I KNOW that the secret is real accountability and the support of someone who can help you take each new step with confidence. I didn't want to create a course when I knew it wouldn't provide the real help you need.
And, a course is really one-size-fits-all. There's no way to customize a course to the needs of everyone.
I do know that 1-on-1 coaching works, though - I've hired a coach myself! But it can be quite expensive and out of reach for many travel agents, especially those just getting started.
This feels like the perfect compromise. But it really isn't a compromise at all! It's really the best parts of both of those options.
Q - When will the group calls be scheduled?
As soon as the group is full I will poll members to find the most ideal time for everyone. You'll be joined by agents all over the country, so finding a good time requires flexibility, but I promise it will be worth your while! If you ever need to miss a week, recordings are available.
Q - How does the payment plan work?
If you select the payment plan, your first payment will be due now, to hold your spot in the group. Your remaining payments will be due in Week 3, Week 5, and Week 7.
(If making 2 larger payments works better for you, we can make that work, too.)