One of the biggest excuses I hear from travel agents about why they aren’t posting to their blog, or social media accounts, or newsletter is… “I don’t know what to talk about!”
In this episode, I help solve that problem, so you can’t use that excuse anymore. 🙂
You’ll find links to everything mentioned below the podcast.
Here are the links to the resources mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 15 – Do You Need a Blog.
- They Ask, You Answer by Marcus Sheridan (this is an affiliate link)
- Get on the waitlist to be notified when INSIDERS is open for enrolment next.
- Episode 3 – Choosing a Niche for your Travel Business
- Episode 12 – How and Why to Become a Specialist
- One-Page Marketing Framework
- Placed where you can go online to find questions people have about travel:
- Don’t want to wait until my interview with Brit Kolo from Marketing Personalities?
Want to download the Content Topic Worksheet with all of the suggestions I mentioned in this episode.
Sign up for your free membership and get access to this download, and the downloads for all past and future episodes. Just click this link: FREE Travel Geniuses Membership.
This will also get you on the email list so you can be notified about everything that’s coming up 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)