It’seems, counterintuitive, doesn’t it, especially in the middle of arguably the worst time in the history of travel, to turn away a potential booking.
But in this episode, I’ll tell you why saying no, can be better for your business, and you.
You’ll find links to everything mentioned below the podcast.
Here are the links to the resources mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 3 – Choosing a niche
- Episode 12 – Choosing a specialty
- Episode 17 – Mindset
- Some of my favorite books and resources about mindset:
- Anything by Denise Duffield Thomas. I purchased her bootcamp and it’s one of the few that I believe was 1 million percent worth it. Also her books, Lucky Bitch, Get Rich Lucky Bitch, and Chilpreneur
- Books by Jen Sincero – You are a Badass and You are a Badass at Making Money
- (sorry for all the swear words. I don’t know why that is so popular all of the sudden! Very good books, though)
- Access the printable with notes from today’s episode, and every other episode from one place. Sign up for your FREE membership today.
CLICK HERE to learn more about my new project Travel Geniuses Websites!
Would you like to get access to ALL of the printable resources for past and present episodes, all in one place? Sign up for your free membership and get instant access by signing up for the FREE Travel Geniuses Membership. This will also get you on the email list so you can be notified about everything that’s coming up 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)