Your Business Year in Review
This time of year, everyone’s talking about setting goals and New Year’s resolutions. But before you do that, it’s important to look back on the past year.
In this episode, I talk about why I think this is so important and offer some tips and resources to get you started.
You’ll find links to everything mentioned below the podcast.
Here are the links to the resources mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to the Goals Episode: Episode 18
- Armchair Expert – Experts on Expert podcast episode with Tal Ben-Shahar that mentions Positive Psychology
- My Shining Year Business Goals Workbook (affiliate link)
- My Shining Year LIFE Goals Workbook (affiliate link)
- Inkwell Press Goals Planner
- Big Life Journal New Year Kit (Printable PDF)
- Desire Map (affiliate link)
- Joy of Missing Out (affiliate link)
- Big Dreams Daily Joys (affiliate link)
- Printable list of all the questions I mentioned in this podcast:
Want to download the printable sheet with all of the questions I mentioned in this episode.
Sign up for your free membership and get access to this download, and the downloads for all past and future episodes. Just click this link: FREE Travel Geniuses Membership.
This will also get you on the email list so you can be notified about everything that’s coming up 🙂
TRANSCRIPT (coming soon)
(please note that this is a transcript, not a written blog post, or article. It’s pretty much word for word what was said on the podcast, which is just me talking to you, my friends, so will sound different than something I wrote.)